Tuesday 2 July 2013

June Favourites!

Hello everyone!
I cannot believe that it's July already! It feels like no length ago I was opening up my Christmas pressies and celebrating the new year! Scary!
I've never done a favourites before and they're one of my favourite posts to read so yep, here's the things I've been loving recently :)
 
 


So first of I've been loving the Elemis Fresh Skin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser, €25  (woah there's a mouthful!!) I received the whole freshskin range back about two years ago in a competition. I loved all of it but this moisturiser was by far my favourite. I've since repurchased it twice and after trying different moisturisers in between, I always come back to this one!

 

I think I've found my favourite tan!! The Karora Self Tanning Mist, €14.99, is quickly becoming my go to tan! I picked this up at the Irish Beauty Show for only a FIVER and I'm so glad I did. It gives such a nice, natural bronze tan without being too dark. I think it's perfect for day-time use! Also, the smell is amaaazing! It smells like oranges! If you're looking for a good everyday tan then I suggest you have a look at this!

These two products have also been top of my list this month! I'm a big mascara girl and love big long lashes, so now that I've discovered Benefit They're Real my life is complete! Since I've started wearing it people have actually asked me if my lashes are real, so big thumbs up to benefit, it does exactly what it says on the tin! I haaate applying liquid eyeliner because I ALWAYS mess up and do the line to thick, but since getting this Catrice Liquid Liner (available in Pennys) for about €4/€5 it's been so much easier! It has a felt tip applicator but its so thin and precise.. I love it!
 
 
This is pretty basic and boring but I wanted a hand gel and I spotted this bad boy in Pennys for like €2 so I snapped it up! I don't know how well it works at killing germs etc but I just love the smell! And the packaging is kind of nice too! I've been bringing this with me everywhere and I'm loving it.


This is kind of like a rediscovery of mine! I've been using a powder from my BCC contour palette to set my foundation for the last while but then I remembered my trusty Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder, €7.49 and how much I loved it! It gets rid of shine without leaving me looking cakey and powdery! It's a really finely milled, light powder and I love it!

 
Ohhh this stuff is so good! It's the Avon 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil and if I remember correctly it cost my about €5? Anyways, my hair isn't in the best condition as it's still recovering from last summer when I thought I'd be smart and bleach my hair myself! Not a good idea. This oil just helps my hair look and feel smooth and shiny and stops it from looking dry and brittle like it actually is!!
(sorry for the picture, blogger was not liking me tonight and refused to rotate my photo for me, grrr)
 
 
 
Bonus favourite ;)
Okay I know this isn't beauty or fashion related at all but the last week or so I have been absolutely obsessed with this song and I just had to share it with you! I'm constantly singing it everywhere I go and I just can't get enough of it. Like seriously I mean it's got to the stage where my Mam told me to shut up.. yup.
 
 
 
Talk soon, Stacey xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment